Guess the winning team of House Rules NZ and go in the draw to win the use of one storage unit at any National Mini Storage branch free for 3 months – size of storage unit TBC based on location, equirements, and availability.
- The competition is open to all New Zealand residents.
- The competition runs from10 September until midnight 30 September 2023
- Employees of National Mini Storage, their advertising agencies and subsidiaries are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter
- The competition will be posted on the National Mini Storage Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Enter the competition by commenting on these posts who you think the winning team of House Rules NZ will be.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- At the end of the competition period, all correct entries will go into a draw to pick 1 winner.
- The prize consists of the free use of one storage unit at any National Mini Storage branch for 3 months – size of storage unit TBC based on location, requirements, and availability.
- The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable.
- Use of the storage unit must commence within 3 months of winning the prize.
- A storage licence agreement must be completed and signed by the winner prior to using the storage unit. A credit card authorisation must be signed in the event the use of the storage unit exceeds the 3 months free period.
- After the last episode of House Rules NZ has been screened and the winning team has been announced, the winner will be randomly drawn from all entries on 31 October 2023.
- The winner will be notified via social media within 24 hours of the draw.
- If the successful applicant does not respond within 72 hours (3 days) of National Mini Storage announcing the winner on social media, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and a new winner will be drawn.
Further Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, you agree to the use of your name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
- National Mini Storage may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- A complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Meta by each entrant or participant; and acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Meta.